Subject: Re: [pki-tc] RE: PKI Action Plan

Perhaps I'm tired, but I'm not sure I made out anything concrete
from the executive summary at their website.  If others agree,
perhaps we can invite Reed to give us a 20-minute overview of
the technology at one of our meetings?   Alternatively, the
current chair could invite Reed to join the PKI-TC and work
with us to address the cost/complexity problem.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.