Subject: FW: OASIS PKI Survey

PKI TC members,
Remember we are counting on your help to collect survey results too,
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/announce/200605/msg00005.html. It
really will benefit all companies working on PKI.
Thanks!

Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 5:06 PM
To: 'Steve Worona'
Cc: 'Valerie Vogel'; 'Kerri Sherwood'; 'Stephen Wilson';
'pki-sc@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: RE: OASIS PKI Survey

Oh, thank you so much! I would be very grateful for any help you can
provide. We are really making every effort to collect as many responses as
possible to validate the results!
We will follow-up with the results if you are interested!
Thank you so much for your help!
Dee Schur
Member Support
www.oasis-open.org