Subject: Re: Proposed new EKMI-TC charter

All,

I want to remind all voting members to please attend next week's
TC meeting.  This topic is the primary agenda item and I would
like to hear everybody's opinion (or read it in e-mail on this
list before next Wednesday), so that their feedback is
incorporated into the decision we make.

If voting members can also please confirm to me if they will be
or will NOT be at next week's meeting, I would appreciate it.
This will help me in determining if we will have quorum for any
decision that needs to be made.

Finally, do read the charter for the EKMI-TC.  It has picked up
all the required votes for its creation, and will be established
in October (barring any OASIS protocol that prevents it from
happening).  Members of the PKI-TC should be very interested in
the new TC since it will address broader goals that include PKI.
The charter link is at the bottom of this e-mail.  (Jamie, I
will update the charter with the names of the supporters and
send it to you this week for formal processing by OASIS).

Thank you.

Arshad