Subject: Re: Moving forward with PKI TC

Thank you, Ram.

The charter of the PKI-TC is not going to be revised.  However, the
name of the TC will be changed to reflect its focus.

Mary, what do you need from me/us to initiate the name change?  The
PKI-MS Steering Committee concluded in December that the name of the
PKI-TC be changed to "PKI Adoption TC".  Can we setup a ballot to
that effect?

There is consensus (through silence being acquiescence) that the IPR
mode that is acceptable to the TC is #3 (RF on Limited Terms).  Can
this also be setup on the same/different ballot so it can go to vote?

Thank you.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.