Subject: Re: [pki-tc] Meeting to vote on IPR transition

Mary,

The PKI-TC met today with the following people attending:

Jamie Bryce Clark (OASIS)
June Leung (Voting Member)
Arshad Noor (Voting Member)
John Sabo (Voting Member)
Dee Schur (OASIS)
Stephen Wilson (Voting Member)

Two votes were held:

1) Changing the charter to reflect the following:

    Current charter:

	Name:
	Public Key Infrastructure Technical Committee (PKI TC)

    New charter:

	Name:
	Public Key Infrastructure Adoption Technical Committee (PKIA TC)

    John Sabo made the motion; June Leung seconded; all voting
    members voted unanimously in favor.

2) Transitioning the IPR Mode of the TC to "RF on Limited Terms".
    John Sabo made the motion; June Leung seconded; all voting
    members voted unanimously in favor.

Please go ahead an create the electronic ballot for the TC to
conduct its vote on these matters.

Due to Arshad's involvement with the new EKMI-TC, he mentioned
that he will be stepping down as the TC chair.  He will stay in
the role until a new TC Chair is elected, so that administrative
matters may still proceed in the interim.  Jamie indicated that
he will put out a bulletin soliciting nominations.

I would like to mention that it was my privilege to be the Chair
of the PKI-TC.  I strongly believe that the EKMI-TC will play a
pivotal role in the adoption of PKI, and I anticipate participating
as an active member of the PKI-TC even after I step down.

Thank you all very much.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.