Subject: Call for nominations for Chair - PKI-TC

Some of you may be aware that I am currently chairing the Enterprise
Key Management Infrastructure Technical Committee (EKMI-TC).  Given
the ambitious goals and agenda that we have set out for that TC this
year, it will be extremely difficult for me to do justice to two
different TCs as the Chair.

I have, consequently, decided to step down from the PKI-TC Chair
position, even though I will continue to remain a member (an EKMI
relies very heavily on PKI, so I won't be straying too far from
the technology).

The PKI-TC needs to elect a new Chair, and OASIS procedures require
me to call for nominations from interested individuals before an
election can be held.

An e-mail nominating yourself, or another individual, simply stating
that you would like to nominate yourself/him/her to the PKI-TC Chair,
and providing a paragraph or two about your/his/her background, is
sufficient to get the process started.

Please respond to this alias before March 9th to indicate your
interest.  Once we've received all nominations, we'll hold an
election for the position.

I'd like to thank everybody on the PKI-TC for their patience and
cooperation over the last year while I held this position.  My
vision for PKI continues to remain ambitious and I plan to work
within the EKMI-TC forum to realize that vision.

Thank you.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.