Subject: Re: [pki-tc] Call for nominations for Chair - PKI-TC

As of last Friday March 9th, the deadline for receipt of nominations,
we have received only one nomination for the position of PKI-TC chair:
Stephen Wilson.

I will now defer to Mary McRae to determine the next step in the
process for the election of Stephen to this position.  Thank you.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.