Subject: RE: [pki-tc] Set PKIA Conference Call Schedule

Stephen Wilson, the new PKIA TC chair, has requested that we move the meeting time to 3:00PM EDT (he is located in Australia), the dates are all fine. Is this a problem with anyone?
Best,
Dee
-----Original Message-----
From: dee.schur@oasis-open.org [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 9:02 AM
To: pki-tc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [pki-tc] Set PKIA Conference Call Schedule

Hello,
Stephen Wilson, new PKIA TC chair, has submitted several great documents that should be reviewed by PKIA TC members as they are suggesting a renewed strategy forward for the newly chartered PKIA TC. The first item of business is to schedule a monthly concall schedule.
I would like to suggest that the TC meet monthly on every fourth Wednesday at 12:00 noon EDT/EST.
The first meeting will occur on Wednesday, 30 May 2007 at 12:00 noon EDT.
Here is the schedule for the rest of 2007:

27 June 2007 at 12:00 noon EDT.
25 July 2007 at 12:00 noon EDT.
22 August 2007 at 12:00 noon EDT.
26 September 2007 at 12:00 noon EDT.
24 October 30 2007 at 12:00 noon EDT.
28 November 2007 at 12:00 noon EST.
26 December 2007 at 12:00 noon EST.

Please let me know if you intend to participate and this schedule is problematic for you.
Thanks,
Dee