pkif-wg-technical message

Subject: [pkif-wg-technical] Information on the OASIS Digital SignatureServices TC

Hello all.  As we discussed during the Dallas meeting, I agreed to find out
more about the newly formed OASIS Digital Signature Services (DSS) TC.  You
can view the TC's scope statement and other details at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/dss/.  In addition, I spoke with Rob
Zuccherato (DSS TC chair) and he indicated that the group will be looking
into web-based digital signature services such as digital signature
creation, verification, and secure time stamping services.  Other areas may
be included as well.

The first meeting is scheduled for 2 December.  This meeting is a
teleconference rather than a face-to-face meeting.  If you are interested in
joining in on the teleconference as an observer, you should subscribe to the
DSS TC mail list where Rob plans to post the teleconference details this
week.  Subscription instructions can be found at the URL provided above.
You may also want to check the discussion list archive in case the notice
goes out before you subscribe.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Steve Lloyd