pkif-wg-technical message

Subject: Re: [pkif-wg-technical] Final paper review request (PKI Deployment -Business Issues)

Maybe a biased comment, but I would prefer to see reference here
to the ISO CD 21188 PKI Policies and Practices document that is
currently being progressed in ISO TC68/SC2/WG8 for use in the
financial services industry. It's primary input was ANS X9.79, which
was a highly coordinated effort that involved folks developing RFC
2527, the similar ETSI standard, the ABarA, AICPA, and many
others.

Phil Griffin

June Leung wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Please find attached paper - PKI Deployment - Business Issues for your review.   The "Former Business Working Group" had review it and I would appreciate if you can response to me by Dec  16th/02.
Thanks for your help and looking forward to hear from you.

June

June Leung
PKI Department
FundSERV Inc.