plcs-chair message

Subject: Fwd: RE: link error

I've got a report from a site visitor that a link on the PLCS public home page
is not as she expected.  Please remedy the link and let us know so we can
notify the visitor.

--
Regards,
Neil Schelly

W: 978-667-5115 x213
M: 508-410-4776

OASIS http://www.oasis-open.org
"Advancing open standards for the information society"
--- Begin Message ---
 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=plcs

PLCS Related White Papers "Re-engineering the Aftermarket with PLCS" -
new white paper on business benefits In co-operation with John Stark,
the leading independent management and technology consultant in PLM,
Eurostep has written a white paper on the business benefits of
implementing PLCS. Recent changes in the business environment have
opened new opportunities in the aftermarket. Successfully exploiting
these trends presents many challenges, including both new commercial
relationships and management of huge volumes of product data. The new
approaches to meeting the challenges that are discussed in this paper
will enable OEMs to provide effective low-cost global support for
long-life complex engineered products such as airplanes, power plant,
heavy vehicles, industrial machinery and equipment, elevators, trains,
and weapon systems; as well as less complex systems. Download the white
paper, "Standards-based PLM: Re-engineering the Aftermarket with PLCS,
Part 1 Business Benefits".

The link for part 1 sends you to part 2.

Jim