plcs-comment message

Subject: PLCS OWL pages

I found the following issues with the PLCS EXPRESS OWL and PLCS Standard
OWL pages http://docs.oasis-open.org/plcs/plcs-std-rdl and
http://docs.oasis-open.org/plcs/plcs-arm-lf-express.

1. The pages do not display properly in Firefox. My guess is it has
something to do with the OASIS web server not sending the correct MIME
type to the browser (Firefox is stricter than IE when it comes to MIME
types). This needs to be fixed by the OASIS webmaster.

2. The links to "PLCS Standard OWL" and "PLCS EXPRESS OWL" on these are
broken.

3. The URL names are mixed up.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/plcs/plcs-std-rdl actually specifies the
AP239 EXPRESS ARM reference data and not the Standard RDL. Similarly,
http://docs.oasis-open.org/plcs/plcs-arm-lf-express corresponds to the
Standard RD rather than to the AP239 EXPRESS ARM RD.

4. It's less than obvious to a prospective PLCS user where to find the
"official" OASIS reference data. There should be a clear and
easy-to-find link on the PLCS TC home page.

--
Josh Lubell, NIST
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8263