plcs-comment message

Subject: RE: Further comments against plcs-plcslib-v1.0-csprd01

Receipt acknowledged in line with OASIS requirements.

Howard Mason

Corporate Information Standards Manager, Office of the CIO

Tel: +44 1252 383129

Mob: +44 780 171 3340

Eml: howard.mason@baesystems.com

BAE Systems plc
Registered Office: 6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1470151

From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 23 April 2013 07:24
To: plcs-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

*** WARNING ***

This message originates from outside our organisation, either from an external partner or the internet.
Please see this process on how to deal with suspicious emails.

Hi

I would like submit the attached comments against plcs-plcslib-v1.0-csprd01

Regards
Rob

Dr Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.