Subject: DEx Workshop (03/04 Feb 2004)

Trine,

this is to confirm I will be attending next week. Can you please

confirm a hotel room at the Golden Tulip Rainbow Hotel Oslofjord. I will

arrive PM Monday 2nd and depart PM 4th Feb.

FYI Flights are:

02 Feb SN2054 Bristol-Brussels dep. 10:50
02 Feb. SN2283 Brussels-Oslo arr. 16:30

04 Feb. SN2284 Oslo-Brussels dep. 17:10
04 Feb. SN2057 Brussels-Bristol arr. 20:50

Best Regards
Adrian
Landline +44 (0) 117 979 5820
Mobile +44 (0) 788 0798 370

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact +44(0)1332 242424 (the Rolls-Royce IT Security Director) if you need assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

(c) 2004 Rolls-Royce plc

Registered office: 65 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT

Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.