Subject: Changes to DEXs and Capabilities

Hi

I have implemented the code for displaying and generating EXPRESS long forms for DEXs.

This has required some new system XML files in the sys directories of dexs and capabilities.

You do not need to change any of your files, but I would strongly recommend doing a CVS update as I have created all the files need and checked them in.

If there is a DEX telecom today, I would like to talk through the changes.

You can now display the EXPRESS of a capability:

At a DEX level, you can now display the long forms:

I will produce a help guide to generating  DEX long forms this morning.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited