Subject: RE: Which email exploder

Hi Adrian

You go to http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/plcs-dex/ and click on roster

Perhaps you can not see this as you are stilla prospective member.

These are the people that have signed up.

I guess that a large number of people on the modellers exploder have not yet joined OASIS.

Trine Hansen

trine.hansen@dnv.com

Det Norske Veritas

TC Chair

 Yes

Rob Bodington

rob.bodington@eurostep.com

Eurostep Group AB

Member

 Yes

Per-Åke Ling

per-ake.ling@eurostep.com

Eurostep Group AB

Observer

 No

Nigel Shaw

nigel.shaw@eurostep.com

Eurostep Group AB

Observer

 Yes

Les Debenham

lad@lsc.co.uk

LSC Group Ltd

Prospective Member

 Yes

Nigel Newling

nfn@lsc.co.uk

LSC Group Ltd

Prospective Member

 Yes

Gordon Robb

gor@lsc.co.uk

LSC Group Ltd

Prospective Member

 No

Tor Arne Irgens

tai@sfk.mil.no

Norwegian Defence Logistics Organisation

Member

 Yes

John Spencer

john.spencer@pennantplc.co.uk

Pennant International Group plc

Member

 Yes

Adrian Blenkiron

adrian.blenkiron@rolls-royce.com

Rolls-Royce plc

Prospective Member

 No

Carolyn Cox

carolyn.cox@rolls-royce.com

Rolls-Royce plc

Member

 Yes

Nigel. A Walker

nigel.walker@rolls-royce.com

Rolls-Royce plc

Prospective Member

 Yes

Mike Newton

ils-plcs@a.dii.mod.uk

UK Ministry of Defence Technical Information

Prospective Member

 Yes

Regards
Rob