Subject: Review of the dexs/capabilities

Hi

I was thinking that as we are reviewing a number of the capabilities and dexs, it is probably a good idea to capture the comments made against them as issues

Each dex and capability has an issues.xml file on the dvlp folder.

This records the issues in the same way as the modules did.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited