Subject: RE: Slots and assemblies

Good question about splitting it into a separate capability.

My inclination is to keep it in the same capability as it is really a variation on the assembly so we would like all plcs translators that handle assemblies to be able to handle slots as well.

Just my opinion.

What ever we do – the product as realized capability should mirror.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited