Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] display of ref data

Each DEX developer has his/her own OWL file. So, plcs-rdf-ttr is quite likely to be yours.

Once Protégé is set up on your computer, and you’ve got the other OWL files in dexlib folders AND you’ve set the ont-policy file for the Protégé/OWL plug-in pointing to the right folder. Just open *your* OWL file and start adding whatever you need. The other OWL are imported into your file so you don’t have to worry about that. They are also read-only.

Cheers,

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Turner [mailto:timturner11@bellsouth.net]
Sent: 21 May 2004 17:05
To: 'Rob Bodington'; plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Martin Gibson'

Can you point me in the direction of any documents that describe the procedure on how to add items to the OWL library using Protege so that I can place reference data from Dex1 capabilities onto dexlib?

There seem to be a number of owl files & projects in modules\dexlib\data\refdata\plcs_owl but it is not clear which should be used or loaded into Protege or if the order is significant.

Given the naming, I suspect that the file plcs-rdl-ttr.owl is the one that I should be using, but that's just a guess!

Cheers,

Tim