Subject: Additional Info on

Sean,

I read your email about the OFFA ontology and I had a couple questions for you and the rest of the group. Would you go into more details about why you chose LPF instead of DL (description logic)? Did you look at any other logic systems? Did you use an inference engine? Are there online communities that supports LPF for use in Semantic Web Applications like there are for DL?

Zachary Alexander

The IT Investment Architect

ebTDesign LLC, (703) 283-4325

http://www.ebTDesign.com | http://www.semanticviewpoint.comhttp://www.p2peconomy.com