Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Capability/Dex structuring

In effect that is what you are doing when saying that a capability is dependent
on another capability

E.g. From representing _activity

<!-- capabilities that this capability is dependent on.
      I.e. must be included in any DEX that uses this capability -->
 <dependent_capabilities>
   <related_capability id="assigning_date_time"/>
   <related_capability id="referencing_documents"/>
   <related_capability id="assigning_identifiers"/>
   <related_capability id="assigning_reference_data"/>
   <related_capability id="referencing_product_as_realized"/>
   <related_capability id="representing_person_organization"/>
   <related_capability id="assigning_product_properties"/>
   <related_capability id="assigning_process_properties"/>
   <related_capability id="representing_properties_numerically"/>
   <related_capability id="representing_properties_textually"/>
   <related_capability id="representing_justification"/>
 </dependent_capabilities>

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington