Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] RE: [plcs-Dex] Capability/Dex structuring

Title: Message
In fact attachment_slot is also "slotted" for representing_product_as_realized_assembly

Regards,
Tom

Thomas E. Hendrix
Phone: 206-544-5276
thomas.e.hendrix@boeing.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim [mailto:timturner11@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 12:54 AM
To: 'Les Debenham'
Cc: plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org

Les,

there is no mis-understanding about the module & what it contains. The question was about where the capability of slots gets described since there are two potential places (slots?)!  I believe that we are best served by the creation of a single capability for this purpose which is then brought in as dependant into both assemblies (C003) and breakdowns (C004) where it can be used. The module (attachment_slot) would be the main ingredient of the new capability.

Regards,
Tim

NB - do you have any insights (as below) for slot usage within breakdowns as well as assemblies?