Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Referencing data within other exchange files

As an alternative to creating a model supporting a reference to instances in
other exchange files/databases, one could simply use implementation
technology that natively supports it. For example, that's what Xlink was
designed to do and that's one use of URIs in OWL. What *exactly* are the
requirements?

Cheers,
David