Subject: PLCS ballot comments

Hi

I have done the following in preparation for next weeks ballot comment workshop in St Asaph.

1)       I have uploaded all the official ballot comment forms to sourceforge:
stepmod\data\application_protocols\product_life_cycle_support\dvlp\dis_ballot_comments

2)       I have created a spreadsheet that collates all the ballot comments together:
stepmod\data\application_protocols\product_life_cycle_support\dvlp\dis_ballot_comments\ballot_comments_20040917.xls

3)       I have extracted all the ballot comments and turned them into XML issues and stored them in:
stepmod\data\application_protocols\product_life_cycle_support\dvlp\dis_issues.xml
This file is purely for reference.

4)       I have copied across all the issues from dis_issues.xml into:
stepmod\data\application_protocols\product_life_cycle_support\dvlp\issues.xml
and will start allocating them to relevant modules i.e. close the issue and copy it to the issue log of the individual module.

5)       So that we do not loose track of the issues once they have been allocated to the module, I have written some XSL that collates the report. Open:
stepmod/ballots/ballots/plcs_is_pub/ballot_issues_summary.xml
in Internet explorer.

I will now start allocating the issues to modules.

If anyone does not access to Sourceforge and would like to see the ballot comments, please lete me know.

There a total of 210 comments, of which 18 are Major technical comments.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited