Subject: AP233 Folks Interested in Hearing about any DEX Testing/Verification

Title: Message
All,

I took an action from an AP233 SysEng discussion to ask for input to that team on any DEX Testing/Verification that has happened or is underway.

They were hoping to hear some of this at the Seattle ISO meeting next week. I think they are interested in things like coverate of which DEX, issues identified, presentations explaining scope or use case, business processes supported, etc.

If anyone has any input but cannot attend, I will be happy to pass that along to the AP233 team.

Cheers,
David

Phone +44 207 704 0499
Mobile +44 7788 561308