Subject: SV: [plcs-dex] some comments on the process diagram

 All,

Could it be an idea to use IDEF0 for the documentation of the process activities to be consistent?

I see advantages in hyper linking e.g. the 'DEX_review_guide', the 'Capabillity_checklist' or the 'Capability_review_result_template' to the arrows in the diagram. Any thoughts?

Regards,
  Mats - FMV
-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Skickat: den 14 april 2005 07:41
Till: Tor Arne Irgens
Kopia: plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org
Ämne: [plcs-dex] some comments on the process diagram

Hi Tor Arne

I have managed to find the process diagram – buried in the modellers notes from the Lillehammer.

A couple of comments from the top of the diagram:

“Seize identifier” – probably better to call it “register idenitifier”

“Assign: modeller” – should be

“Assign: Project leader, modeller, model reviewer, business reviewer”

As this is to go out for ballot, we will need to extract this into a standalone document.

I think that it would be  a good idea to incorporate the DEX process as well

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited