Subject: Issue logs

Hi

I have created two issue logs (at the suggestion from Tim)

1) dexlib\docs\issues\infrastructure_issues.xml
    for dexlib infrastructure issues

2) dexlib\docs\issues\main_issues.xml
    for all the main issues that affect all DEXs, capabilities etc

I intend to delete

dexlib\docs\issues\issue.xml

as all those issues are now in dexlib\docs\issues\infrastructure_issues.xml

Let me know if anyone is affected by this.

 Have also updated the Help files to explain this.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited