Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Issues against assigning_code capability and representing_description

Title: Issues against assigning_code capability and representing_description

Hi Trine

Have these comments been checked in as issues against the capabilities?

Also – you have provided comments against “representing_descriptor”

I can not find this capability on dexlib and anyway, I thought that we were going to call it “assigning_descriptor”

What were you making comments against?

Leif – has it been checked in?

Regards
Rob