Subject: Re: [plcs-dex] Issue: Use of /IGNORE

This imples we could compile a list of all known attributes (taken from
e.g. arm_lf.exp) and mark the ones which always will /IGNORE,
independently of documenting them in the capabilities.

I believe the wording in the table a little unclear. I am not sure if
and how /IGNORE applies to optional attributes.

Regards,
Per-Åke Ling