Subject: Sourceforge is up!

Dear all,

Sourceforge is finally up.  I just committed a couple of changes to
stepmod.  But first I had to check out a new sandbox following the new
procedure, see earlier note from Josh (for some, forwarded by me).

For what they're worth, here are my session notes.

---------------------------

 1. created directories newprod/stepmod (since I eventually will check
out all modules in project stepmod)

Putty 0.58

 2. loaded my saved ssh putty session (named in my case ssh2_dsa) into a
new session
 3. changed hostname to
      stepmod.cvs.sourceforge
 4. saved with a new name stepmod_ssh2 (since I guess I will need
another for dexlib)

Wincvs  2.0.2

 5. navigated to newprod/stepmod  in the window near the top (select
icon to right of down arrow).
 6. selected Pulldown Remote > Checkout Module

 7. entered for module name and path on the server:
    stepmod

 8. entered this string as CVSROOT
   :ext:stepmod_ssh2:/cvsroot/stepmod

 9. crossed my fingers

 10. pushed OK

  - got the WinCvs Alert dialog box asking if I trusted the server. I
said yes.

It's working!

Oops ! Aborted by server during module "contract"
(continuing)
 - update

Hooray, success! Elasped time ~55 minutes

Now I repeated for dexlib, except replacing stepmod with dexlib
everywhere.
Hooray! - 30 more minutes.

Now to locate all those red or question marked files and copy to new
sandbox. blah!

 - opened old sandbox with wincvs, new with folder explorer
 - displayed changed files, unknown files
 - dragged one folder's files at at time to new location.

Now to locate all the incorrect variables and shortcuts. Well, maybe
later.

Regards,

Tom

Thomas E. Hendrix