Subject: RE: [plcs-dex] Questions regarding Next_assembly_usage

The issue is not really to do with whether something is a part or an assembly - just about every part is an assembly to someone.
The issue is more about the relationships that make up an assembly, Next_assembly_usage. Namely:

1) Is an instance of Next_assembly_usage always bound to have an identifier assigned?

2) Should it always have a classification, i.e. asg_ref_data (required by template repr_assembly_structure)?

3) Should the attribute location_indicator be used as is, or is there any reason for using e.g. asg_descriptor or asg_identification_with_no_organization (required by template repr_promissary_usage) instead?

Regards
Rob