Subject: A number of changes to dexlib in preparation for publication

Hi

Over the summer, a number of changes have been made to DEXlib in preparation for publishing some DEXs.

The attached summarizes the changes made so far.

We are still working on the convergence of the business DEXs and standard DEXs – we should be finished this week

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.

dexlib_status_200708.doc