Subject: RDP: Message from project leader

All,

On the last telecon, FMV accepted to take the lead for the Reference Data activities needed in respect to OASIS PLCS TC responsibilities. I do therefore from now on consider my self to be the project leader. If anyone else is interested, I will probably be quite easy to persuade to step aside…

I’ve put together a brief project description for the Reference Data Project (RDP). This is a draft that we need to work with before we start the actual work. Unzip the files on any drive and then open the html-file. The ‘FreeMind’ source file is also included. Send comments to the group, and then we’ll take it from there. Telecons and Face-to-face meetings should also be scheduled.

My suggestion is that we use the ‘plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org’ send list, with the ‘RDP:’ prefix in the subject line (for filtering purposes). This allows for anyone interested to make a comment or view the progress.

Participants of the group are anyone who wishes to be so. Decisions are made by those who have declared specific funding for RD tasks! Inform me if YOU are interested to participate, and to what extent.

Welcome to the RDP project!

  Mats Nilsson

http://www.fmv.se

 Mats Nilsson
AK Logistik - SamO Log

Logistics Procurement Command

Logistics Technical Coordination Office

SE-115 88 Stockholm, Sweden
Visiting address: Banérgatan 62

Telephone: +46 8 782 47 24
Mobile: +46 70 267 47 24
E-mail: mats.nilsson@fmv.se

”Utan tvivel är jag inte klok” - Tage Danielsson - ”I am, without a doubt, not wise”

OASIS RDP.zip