Subject: Update: [plcs-dex] RDP: Project startup meeting

For those of you not able to attend the RDP project startup meeting in Gothenburg, there will be the possibility to join us on a telecon. Unfortunately I was unable to arrange for a toll free number. If internet access is available in the conference room it will be possible to use “Skype” as well. If so, I’ll notify you 30 minutes before the start of the meeting by electronic mail.

Telecon:

Call-in number: +46 31 751 61 97

Start time: 16:30 CET (16:30 Stockholm, 15:30 UK, 14:30 GMT, 10:30 US Eastern, and 07:30 US Pacific Time)

Length: maximum 1 hour

The face-to-face meeting starts at 15:30 CET.

Från: mats.nilsson@fmv.se [mailto:mats.nilsson@fmv.se]
Skickat: den 4 september 2008 11:00
Till: plcs-dex@lists.oasis-open.org
Kopia: james.colson@us.army.mil; Audun.Bentsen@jotne.com; adrian.blenkiron@rolls-royce.com; Leif.Gyllstrom@saabgroup.com; rob.bodington@eurostep.com
Ämne: [plcs-dex] RDP: Project startup meeting

All,

In order to get the Reference Data Project up and running, I hereby (together with Jim Colson) suggest a meeting concerning OASIS PLCS Reference Data during the afternoon (3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.) September 29 in conjunction with the PDT Europe 2008 event in Gothenburg There is a break for a visit at the VOLVO cars production facility at that time.

The suggestion is to agree about the scope of the project and the method to address it. Further on the agenda and location will be presented at a later stage.

Please reply as soon as possible. Hopefully, enough people will be able to attend in order to get a good start of the Reference Data Project.

See you in Gothenburg!

Regards,

  Mats

http://www.fmv.se

 Mats Nilsson
AK Logistik - SamO Log

Logistics Procurement Command

Logistics Technical Coordination Office

SE-115 88 Stockholm, Sweden
Visiting address: Banérgatan 62

Telephone: +46 8 782 47 24
Mobile: +46 70 267 47 24
E-mail: mats.nilsson@fmv.se

”Utan tvivel är jag inte klok” - Tage Danielsson - ”I am, without a doubt, not wise”