plcs-tog message

Subject: Actions from August 22 meeting

As agreed at the Glasgow session, I have registered the domain name:
plcs-resources.net
I have also registered .com, .org and .co.uk for plcs-resources

The registrations will not be visible for another 24 to 48 hours. I will
establish a suitable default web page to which the .net address will point
although this is unlikely to be in place before late next week. For the time
being it will be hosted on the server established for the trial PLCS
Reference Data site.

	Nigel

--
Nigel Shaw