plcs-tog message

Subject: TOG meeting TODAY

My family and I are OK, but there have been a landslide a few hundred meters from my home.
130 + evacuated,
1 dead and 9 in hospital, including several kids who are friends of my boys.
Several houses effected.
Roads closed.
Rescue workers are moved out

152 mm rain in less than 24 hours.
The lake around my house rose 950 mm since 1500 yesterday.

SO IN SHORT:

I do not feel up to leading the TOG-meeting today.
I have secured the material goods, but need to be there for my family.

The focus for the TOG right now:

1.	The scope of DEX 3: should it cover just ONE task or a set of tasks including task sequence.
2	Set agenda for the TOG/TC meeting in Amsterdam.

I would like inputs on both issues.

Best regards

Tor Arne Irgens