plcs-tog message

Subject: RE: [plcs-tog] TOG meeting TODAY

Title: RE: [plcs-tog] TOG meeting TODAY

Sorry to hear the troubles.

I did not see a tel number to call distributed; neither is it on the Oasis site.

If there is a meeting can someone send me the number?

regards,
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Rutland, Phil [mailto:ils-dm@a.dii.mod.uk]
Sent: 14 September 2005 07:21
To: 'tai@sfk.mil.no'
Cc: plcs-tog@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [plcs-tog] TOG meeting TODAY

Tor Arne,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Being a Naval type you should be at
home with all that water!

My view on DEX3 is that we have developed the DEX for a single Task
Specification and that the need for a set of tasks (related or not) is
covered by the exchange file that will contain a single message and one or
more Task Specifications. We are also proposing another DEX (or Capability)
to exchange the relationships between a list of tasks.

Phil Rutland