plcs-tog message

Subject: RE: [plcs-tog] OASIS PLCS TC concept model

Concur with Mats.
There are a lot of good comments so far and I believe this discussion is
very fruitful in ensuring ONE COMMON understanding of the
terms/constructs/words/xxx/uuyyu/etc.

As Nigel suggests we need to refine some of the details in additional
slideshows.

A color key would be nice.
Maybe the purpose is to show by color what is at ISO level, at OASIS level
and on BUSINESS level to decide?
Or a separate color for the standardized stuff, one for under development?
Or one color for tools?
Or???

Even though not all the comments so far can be reflected in the end product,
I find it difficult to disagree with any of the comments.

I suggest we let it run for another week, before trying to bring it all
together.

Do we have the entire set of constructs we need in the model by now, or is
something still missing?

Best regards

Tor Arne