plcs-tog message

Subject: RE: [plcs-tog] RE: Documents from the TOG meeting

I have thought of this as well, but came to the conclusion that if we provided good enough generic templates that would be sufficient.

But having said that, cost was the one property that I thought might be usefule – particularly as you could specify the classification of the Numerical_representation_context.

Regards
Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Barker, Sean (UK) [mailto:sean.barker@baesystems.com]
Sent: 30 November 2005 16:10
To: rob.bodington@eurostep.com; plcs-tog@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [plcs-tog] RE: Documents from the TOG meeting

Following the conversations earlier today, it struck me that one area of business mapping that could usefully be standardized is properties. Currently we are looking at applying the property capability in DEX 3 for defining task timings and cost. It strikes me that these would be better made visible outside the DEX, rather than hidden within it. Further, there may be a reuse of cost property in other contexts. Any views?

Sean Barker

0117 302 8184