plcs-tog message

Subject: Location Capabilities

Title: Location Capabilities

Group,

I intend, over the next few days, to :

If anyone has material that may be useful, can you supply it to me - I have no problem with plagiarism and am happy to identify source :-). If any one has objections to my proposals, please let me know by return to avoid nugatory work.

Nigel

N F Newling BSc CEng MIEE
Executive Consultant, LSC Group
P.O. Box 77,
Devonport House, Durley Park,
Keynsham, Bristol
BS31 2YH
Tel : +44 117 916 1651
Mobile : +44 7734 742975

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED***   The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG