plcs-tog message

Subject: Revised Terms of Reference

All,

I have revised the TOG Terms of Reference to include comments received from the ballot and have included oversight of reference data.  You will note a new format for the document that looks more “official”.

Please review the attached.  If all are in agreement, I will post to the Document Section on the OASIS website and report completion at the January 10th PLCS teleconference.

I request comments NLT close of business 9 Jan.  Otherwise, I assume silence gives consent/approval.

Thanks.

v/r

Chris Kreiler

PLCS Secretariat

Technical Oversight Group TOR_Rev2_051230.doc