plcs-tog message

Subject: RE: Revised Terms of Reference

Hi Chris, and all PLCS players,
Attached is my latest mark up of the TOG doc.
It still lacks consistency of expression, and as a 'standards group' we must get this right!!!!

regards

Gordon
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Kreiler [mailto:kreilerc@mantech-wva.com]
Sent: 30 December 2005 19:22
To: plcs-tog@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Gordon Robb'; 'Les Debenham'; 'Mason, Howard (UK)'; 'Smith, Gerald L GM15 DISA GES-E'
Subject: Revised Terms of Reference

All,

I have revised the TOG Terms of Reference to include comments received from the ballot and have included oversight of reference data.  You will note a new format for the document that looks more "official".

Please review the attached.  If all are in agreement, I will post to the Document Section on the OASIS website and report completion at the January 10th PLCS teleconference.

I request comments NLT close of business 9 Jan.  Otherwise, I assume silence gives consent/approval.

Thanks.

v/r

Chris Kreiler

PLCS Secretariat

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED*** The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG

Technical Oversight Group TOR_Rev2_051230gr1.doc