plcs-tog message

Subject: Test Messages

All TOG members,

I have sent test messages to test the newly posted PLCS Advisory Message on the OASIS WEBSITE.

I was able to create a linked e-mail that sends the message to the individual on the contact list with a copy to the entire TOG.

The advisory posted lists the technical and business experts to contact regarding information on producing a DEX.  If you are on this list, you should have received a message from me plus 8 copies of test messages from the TOG exploder.

If you are not on the list of contacts, you should have received 8 test messages only.

Thanks for your patience.  If you had any problems receiving these message, please contact me, otherwise I will assume that everyone received the messages OK.

For Tor Arne – you should have received 2 messages addressed to you since I had to make some changes to get the “copy to” to work after I sent you the first message.

Thanks.