plcs-tog message

Subject: RE: [plcs-tog] Revised Terms of Reference

Based on further comments received on the below e-mail, I have revised the TOG Terms of Reference.  Please note the format change to an “OASIS” white paper format instead of trying to combine the old PLCS style with the new OASIS style.

Thanks to Howard Mason and Gordon Robb for their close review and relevant comments.

I am sending this again to the TOG, Co-Chairs, and those who have commented in the past for a final review.

I think we are getting there.

Thanks.

From: Chris Kreiler [mailto:kreilerc@mantech-wva.com]
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 2:22 PM
To: plcs-tog@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Gordon Robb'; 'Les Debenham'; 'Mason, Howard (UK)'; 'Smith, Gerald L GM15 DISA GES-E'
Subject: [plcs-tog] Revised Terms of Reference

All,

I have revised the TOG Terms of Reference to include comments received from the ballot and have included oversight of reference data.  You will note a new format for the document that looks more “official”.

Please review the attached.  If all are in agreement, I will post to the Document Section on the OASIS website and report completion at the January 10th PLCS teleconference.

I request comments NLT close of business 9 Jan.  Otherwise, I assume silence gives consent/approval.

Thanks.

v/r

Chris Kreiler

PLCS Secretariat

Technical Oversight Group TOR_Rev4_060106.doc