plcs-tog message

Subject: FW: Technical Oversight Group (TOG) Terms of Reference

Title: FW: Technical Oversight Group (TOG) Terms of Reference

Sorry, I missed you off my response to Chris's last amendment

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Gordon Robb
Sent:   09 January 2006 10:23
To:     Chris Kreiler (E-mail)
Cc:     Gordon Robb (E-mail); Eric Janson; Les Debenham; Nigel Newling; Tim King; Tim Turner

Hi Chris,
Reads very well now. Only one small problem is the use of the phrase 'based on' in respect to DEXs and AP 239. I consider that all DEXs etc should conform to the published standard and not be based on.

I have marked up the document accordingly.

Gordon

<<Technical Oversight Group TOR_Rev4_060106gor1.doc>>

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED***   The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG

Technical Oversight Group TOR_Rev4_060106gor1.doc