plcs-tog message

Subject: RE: Assigning effectivity

In principal I have no objection.

regards,
Tim

From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: 09 January 2006 10:53
To: Tim Turner
Cc: plcs-tog@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Assigning effectivity

Hi Tim

We have developed two templates for effectivity:

assigning_dated_effectivity

http://plcs.eurostep.com/dexlib/data/busconcept/2410/2410_form/sys/section.htm#template_assigning_dated_effectivity

representing_dated_effectivity

http://plcs.eurostep.com/dexlib/data/busconcept/2410/2410_form/sys/section.htm#template_representing_dated_effectivity

that we would like to include in the capability "assigning_effectivity" of which you are the editor.

They are currently in the in the business dex "2410_form".

Can I go ahead and make the changes?

I just intend to add the template.

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1454 270030
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401

DISCLAIMER: ***SECURITY LABEL: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED*** The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. This e-mail originates from LSC Group. Registered in England & Wales No 2275471 Registered Office: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG