plcs-tog message

Subject: Stockholm Hotels at a premium ( was RE: [plcs-tog] Groups - TOG Techical ws modified)

Hi
It turns out that hotels in Stockholm are at a premium for the week that we
are meeting - apparently there is a conference there.

We have found a hotel a short (20 minute) train ride away that still has
rooms - though they are being booked up fast.
http://www.grandsaltsjobaden.se/suk_forside.asp

Grand Hotel Saltsjöbaden
S-133 83
Saltsjöbaden
Sweden
Phone: +46 8 50 61 70 00
Fax: +46 8 50 61 70 25

Email: info@grandsaltsjobaden.se

If you are attending I'd recommend booking a room as soon as possible.

Regards
Rob
Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited