plcs-tog message

Subject: Question about SEDS and identification of schemas

Hi

As you know PLCS has been published and we are exchanging data based on the published PLCS ARM.

As we have been developing the DEXs, we have raised a number of SEDS against the schema – mainly select extensions and a few backward compatible new entities in message and observation.

We have made these changes to the schema on DEXlib:

http://www.plcs-resources.org/plcs/dexlib/docs/ap239/ap239_arm_lf.exp

At some stage in the future, these will be published as a Technical Corrigendum

You can see them if you select the EXPRESS / AP239 link at:

http://www.plcs-resources.org/plcs/dexlib/dex_index.htm

This process has been agreed.

The question is, how should we identify the schema?

Should we request a WGN number form SC4 and use that to identify the schema?

Can we do that prior to developing the Technical Corrigendum?

What do other APs do?

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Tel: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Web:
http://www.eurostep.com

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.