plcs-tog message

Subject: A summary of EXPRESS definitions

Hi

I have been asked on several occasions if there is a list of all the PLCS EXPRESS entity definitions – when asked, I point to the standard.

I was thinking, it would be really helpful if we could provide a list of this in DEXlib.

I was thinking of an index listing the entities which linked to the entity express definition, the description, and maybe the EXPRESS-G. This would be presented as part of DEXlib, hence it would be readily accessible to DEXlib users.

I would implement this using XSLT reading the PLCS module XML.

The presentation style would be not be the ISO style ..

Do people think that it is a good idea?

If so, are we allowed to do this as part of the ISO/OASIS agreement? Or is this violating ISO copyright?

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.