plcs-tog message

Subject: RE: [plcs-tog] PLCS edition 2

Got it on my calendar.

Chris Kreiler

From: Rob Bodington [mailto:rob.bodington@eurostep.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 4:53 AM
To: plcs-tog@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: phil.rutland517@mod.uk; ils-pds3@a.dii.mod.uk; Phil Spiby
Subject: [plcs-tog] PLCS edition 2

Hi

As you are probably aware ISO 10303-239 is coming up for its systematic review by SC4.

Furthermore, a number of issues have been identified against the standard during the development of the DEXs and the deployment of PLCS.

The UK MoD has provided funded resources to address these issues and take forward ISO 10303-239 to a 2nd edition.

We would therefore like to have a TOG telecom to discuss the way forward.

In particular:

1.      The publication strategy (2nd edition, 1000 series etc)

2.      The role of the TOG in the project

3.      The scope of the 2nd edition.

Could we have a telecom at 13:00 UK time on Monday 19th January.

The dial in numbers are:

UK:       + 44 870 22 33 333

US:       +1 641 715 3715

Sweden:  0939 206 6400

France: 082 610 0213

SkypeOut: +99 03 769 4422

PIN = 810960

Regards
Rob

Rob Bodington
Eurostep Limited
Web Page:
http://www.eurostep.com http://www.share-a-space.com
Email: Rob.Bodington@eurostep.com
Phone: +44 (0)1452 810 960
Mobile: +44 (0)7796 176 401
Skype: rbodington

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099

Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.